It is an unfortunate fact of life that the business world (from the smallest to the
largest business) is becoming more complicated.
The Government has passed a large number of new laws since the early 1980′s, all
of which have a very important effect on your business. These laws have the effect
of imposing consequences on you for a wide range of actions. You can now be in
breach of the law in a number of ways without even realising it.
We believe that a better knowledge of legal issues will improve your business
performance and prevent costly breaches of the law. Areas of law in which we can
- Incorporating a company
- Assisting with commercial leases such as advising on the lease, drafting the lease, lease renewals, deeds of assignment of lease, deeds of rent review
- Assisting in the transfer of company shares
- Assisting in change of directors
- Structuring or restructuring a company
- Dealing with matters involved in restraints of trade
- Helping you comply with the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act
- Advising you on whether or not to be a sole trader or work in a partnership
- Advice on the buying and selling of a business
- Advice on taxation issues
- Advising on compliance with Health and Safety in Employment regulations
- Assisting with the supply of goods contracts
- Contractual dispute issues.
When it comes to business, the more prepared you are the better the business will